None of the materials on this site can be sold in any form.
You are given permission...
- to print out and duplicate paper copies of these lessons to be used by your own students or for private study purposes by students.
- to link directly to the html files on my site (but not the mp3 files). (Link info.)
- to reproduce the Article (but not the exercises that go with it, nor any of your own activities or exercises) on any publicly available site (one that does not require a password or is part of a Learning Management System (LMS)or Course Management System (CMS), providing there is a live link back to my materials, and the following blurb accompanies it (directly beneath or above):
"Online activities, listening at five speeds, multi-speed readings, dictation, speaking activities and printable handouts are available for this lesson at https://breakingnewsenglish.com."
- Reproduction does not extend to users, teachers, schools, etc. amending or rewriting the article and related activities and incorporating it into your own online or offline activities.
- You must keep this site's name and/or lesson URL on every page of the materials you use.
- You must keep the original title and wording (although spelling may be changed according to British or American English).
Permission is not granted to include any material on this site in a brochure, a magazine, a bundled set of materials, or any kind of book.
Permission is not granted to use these materials in association with the brands, name or logo of your school or institution.
Permission is not granted to copy and paste sections of the materials to create different versions or formats of the materials.
This site uses anti-plagiarism software.
Any other use of my files and mp3s requires written permission.
What is NOT included in my copyright:
Help Support and Promote This Website
Recommend my site on blogs, forums and other sites.
Consider buying my 1,000 Ideas and Activities book.
Please consider helping Breaking News English.com.