This is the text (if you need help).
A photo of Britain's Prince George made an animal charity angry. It shows him giving chocolate ice cream to his dog. The charity, the RSPCA, said George was being kind to his dog, but it wasn't a good thing to do. It said chocolate and ice cream are bad for dogs. It told people not to do the same as George.
Some people said George was not wrong. A three-year-old does not know what is dangerous for dogs. They said the dog was not eating the ice cream. The RSPCA said it was nice that George is being kind. It said pet owners should be careful about the food they give pets. Chocolate can kill dogs. Ice cream is bad for their stomach.
Back to the animal rights lesson.