Over a million call for Game of Thrones re-make
People who watch the television programme Game of Thrones are not happy. Over one million viewers have signed a petition to get the final, eighth season of the show remade. They are unsatisfied with the story. The petition is on the Change.org website. It says the series "deserves a final season that makes sense". The petition was started by a man called Dylan D. He said the writers of the final show lacked imagination. He said the first seven seasons were great because the storyline of Game of Thrones followed the books the show came from. The show's creators had to write the storyline for the final series themselves. Dylan D called the creators "woefully incompetent".
Game of Thrones is a fantasy drama television series made by HBO. It is an adaptation of the book "A Song of Ice and Fire" by George R. R. Martin. The series premiered on HBO in 2011. The finale was aired on Sunday night. The show has attracted record viewing numbers and is hugely popular worldwide. It has also won many awards, including 47 Primetime Emmy Awards - the most ever by a drama series. Despite the huge number of people who signed the petition for a season eight remake, fans have been watching in record numbers. It has had an audience of over 12 million for each show. A spokesperson said that for every person who dislikes the show, there are many more who love it.
- Just copy and paste the following web address into the URL field of the podcast software you are using.
- If you are using iTunes, just click here for automatic subscription to this podcast.
What's a Podcast?
- A podcast is an audio file (most often an MP3) that you can download to your computer or music player (such as an iPod).
- You can listen to a podcast on a music/MP3 player or a computer.
- Your podcast software will automatically download Breaking News English's daily listening onto your computer and/or music/MP3 player.
- There is no need to visit the Breaking News English site to download the podcast once the above URL is in your podcast software, unless you also wish to look at or download the news article.
- You can listen to the audio file with iTunes, MediaPlayer or RealPlayer.
See Lessons Based On These Themes
Help Support and Promote This Website
Recommend my site on blogs, forums and other sites.
Consider buying my 1,000 Ideas and Activities book.
Please consider helping Breaking News English.com.