This is the text (if you need help).
India and Pakistan do not have very good relations at the moment. The two countries have argued for many years over where the borders should be in Kashmir. There is also the possibility that India could limit the amount of water Pakistan gets from the Indus River. The latest disagreement is over movies and actors. Pakistan's major cinemas have banned Indian movies in Pakistan's biggest cities - Lahore, Karachi and Islamabad. The cinema owners say the ban is to show support for Pakistani soldiers who are risking their lives in Kashmir. The ban comes after a group of Indian moviemakers banned Pakistani actors from working in India's famous Bollywood movie studios in Mumbai.
Bollywood movies are extremely popular in Pakistan. The country's cinema industry is going to lose a lot of money as cinemagoers stay at home. A huge amount of Pakistan's cinema business comes from Bollywood. Pakistani actors may also suffer and lose money. They will not make as much money by working in Pakistan's movie industry as they would in Bollywood. However, Pakistani actors said it was time for Pakistani actors to stop working in Bollywood. Pakistani actor Hamza Ali Abbasi said: "The time has come when Pakistani artists must boycott Bollywood and Pakistani people must stop watching Indian content." Movie star Agha Ali agreed with Abbasi, saying: "I think it should've been done a long time ago."Comprehension questions
- What is not good between India and Pakistan at the moment?
- Where are the borders the two countries are arguing about?
- How many of Pakistan's cities have banned Indian movies?
- Who do Pakistani cinema owners want to show support for?
- What movie studios can Pakistani actors not work in at the moment?
- Who will stay at home because of the Indian movie ban?
- What will Pakistani actors lose?
- What did Pakistani actor Hamza Ali Abbasi say actors should boycott?
- What did Hamza Ali Abbasi say Pakistanis should stop watching?
- When did Agha Ali say the boycott should have started?
Back to the Indian movies lesson.