This is the text (if you need help).
A 96-year-old DJ has retired after broadcasting for more than seven decades. Ray Cordeiro hosted his final radio show in Hong Kong. It has been running on the RTHK station since 1970. Mr Cordeiro is a legendary broadcaster in Hong Kong and is a household name for several generations of Hong Kongers. The veteran DJ decided it was the right time to hang up his boots on his show All The Way With Ray on Saturday night. He ended his final programme with his customary words: "Well, that's it. Thank you very much for tuning in. Goodbye. Thank you for coming." He said he was the "luckiest man in the world". He told listeners: "To do what I want to do, to love what I want to love. I don't think I have any regrets."
Ray Cordeiro is affectionately called Uncle Ray. He is known for his trademark baritone voice and for wearing a flat cap. His shows were full of easy-listening music and chat in English and Cantonese. In 2000, the Guinness Book of World Records awarded him the title of the world's most durable DJ. His fame extended beyond the shores of Hong Kong. In his role as Hong Kong's most celebrated broadcaster, he got to know some of the biggest names in the music industry, including the Beatles. He said COVID-19 affected his decision to retire. He said: "Working these past many months in the presence of COVID-19 was difficult, especially knowing that I am in the high-risk demographic."Comprehension questions
- For how long was Ray Cordeiro a DJ?
- When did the radio station RTHK begin broadcasting?
- What did Ray decide it was time for him to do to his boots?
- How lucky did Ray say he felt?
- What did Ray say he didn't have any of?
- What is the DJ's nickname?
- What two languages did Ray use on his radio show?
- What title did the Guinness Book of World Records give to him?
- What is the big music industry name that Ray got to know?
- What did Ray say we was in regarding COVID-19?
Back to the radio shows lesson.