Reporters are saying the Duke and Duchess Sussex have abandoned social media. The Duke (formerly Prince Harry) and his wife Meghan have reportedly said goodbye to their social media accounts. They want to focus their new life together the USA. The "Sunday Times" newspaper the UK wrote that the couple have no plans to use social media their non-profit organisation or their personal lives. The newspaper said the couple have become sad and tired all the "hate" they see online. They both decided to step down as active members the British royal family last year. then, many people have attacked and criticised them their Instagram account.
Harry and Meghans' main social media account was @sussexroyal Instagram. They have 10.4 million followers this account but have not posted any new content since March 2020. A source told the "Sunday Times" that the couple were "very unlikely" to use social media again. Meghan has spoken about the harm social media can do. She was the subject many attacks she married Britain's royal family. She said she experienced "almost unsurvivable" online abuse and cyberbullying. She added that she was the most trolled person the world in 2019. This news comes as social media companies are the spotlight suspending the accounts US President Donald Trump.