This is the text (if you need help).
Tech moguls and rivals Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg are used to trying to outdo each other in the business world. They vie with each other to amass the greatest riches or attract the most followers. Their rivalry intensified somewhat earlier this week as the two multi-billionaires agreed to a fist fight. Twitter owner Mr Musk challenged Mr Zuckerberg to fisticuffs in a "cage match". Zuckerberg accepted the challenge. It is reported that the potential punch-up between the richest and tenth richest men in the world came about after Meta's Zuckerberg proposed to create a social media platform to rival Twitter. The fight could take place in a mixed martial arts octagon cage in Las Vegas.
The Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) could arrange the fight. The UFC is an American mixed martial arts promotion company. Its president, Dana White, said the event could be the most lucrative ever. He said: "This would be the biggest fight ever in the history of the world.…It would break all pay-per-view records." He suggested viewers might have to pay $100 to watch the Musk-Zuckerberg bout. It is unclear who is favourite to win the contest. Zuckerberg is trained in martial arts and recently won gold in his first jiu-jitsu tournament. Musk joked about his secret weapon. He tweeted: "I have this great move that I call 'The Walrus', where I just lie on top of my opponent and do nothing."
- Who are Musk and Zuckerberg trying to outdo?
- What do Musk and Zuckerberg want to attract?
- What did Elon Musk challenge Mark Zuckerberg to?
- What did Mark Zuckerberg propose to create that would rival Twitter?
- Where might the fight take place?
- What kind of organization might organize the fight?
- What might the fight break?
- How much might people have to pay to see the fight on television?
- In what martial art did Mark Zuckerberg win a tournament?
- What does Elon Musk call his secret weapon?
Back to the Zuckerberg-Musk cage fight lesson.